Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Countdown: 255 - Maggie & Collin's Wedding!

Two weekends ago I traveled back to St. Louis to celebrate the marriage of one of my oldest friends and bridesmaid, Maggie. She married a wonderful Texas boy, Collin, and their wedding was absolutely beautiful. Not one detail was missed and everyone had such a blast.

Here are some photos from Maggie’s big day. How gorgeous is she?!



At the rehearsal dinner the wedding party all took turns to say something about the bride and groom. I wasn’t sure what I would say – there were almost 20 years to cover! But I just focused on our friendship through the years and how happy I am that we still remain friends.

I’m so happy for you Maggie! Being a part of your special day meant so much and I’m so happy you will do the same for me in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment