Monday, December 5, 2011

Countdown: 152 Days - Save The Date!

Five months from TODAY I will be a married woman!! I can't believe how fast time is flying. There's so much to do! And now it's really starting to get real, especially since the Save The Dates have gone out!

I knew when designing the Save The Dates, I wanted it to be a postcard, and have something to do with St. Louis since most of our guests will be traveling there from out of town. And since we don't have engagement pictures yet (oops), we had to be a little more creative. 

I've been working with Courtney Callahan on all of our paper designs and she totally got what we were going for. Definitely check her out if you're a Chicago or St. Louis bride-to-be!

Here's the final product:
 See you in St. Louis!!

No comments:

Post a Comment