Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Countdown: 17 Days - Modge's Wedding

Wait. What? 17 Days?! That's NOTHING! Where have the last 16 months gone? I've had all the time in the world to prepare for this and now, BOOM, it's here. I just can't believe a week from Friday I will be headed home to get MARRIED. Fun!

There have been a lot of  milestones since our engagement that I've used to help me count down the days until the wedding. We passed one of the last ones this weekend with our friends' wedding. Katye and Sean were married here in Chicago on Saturday, and we had a blast celebrating with them all weekend. Their wedding has always been "three weeks before ours" and now that's come and gone which means our wedding is now less than three weeks away.

Instead of boring you to tears with my anxiety, I'd like to share a few photos from the weekend. Katye was a stunning bride and was so calm, cool and collected all day (I could learn a thing or two from her). Sharing the entire day with her (literally, I spent the night w/ her before the wedding day and she couldn't sleep and was up before the sun!) was such a great experience - one I will remember forever!

Here are just a few pics from the day:

Getting Ready!

My last walk down an aisle before the big one!
 



  

Congratulations to the McDrowski's! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment