Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Countdown: 304 Days – I’m a New (God)Mom!

I was recently asked by my best friend (and MOH) Julie and her husband Billy to be the Godmother to their baby girl Anna. I was THRILLED when they asked me, seriously, what an honor!

At first, I was nervous when Billy plopped a screaming Anna into my arms when I was at their house one evening preparing for my first babysitting gig with her. Then I saw this:

Lolo's Goddaughter!

How cute is that? What a creative idea!

I told Julie I felt like we were on the episode of Bethenny Ever After when she asked Julie to be Bryn’s Godmother. HA! I like to say I’m their spiritual guide since I’m also Billy’s Confirmation Sponsor. Yes, really. But that’s a whole separate post.

I officially became Anna’s Godmother at her Baptism last month. Here are some pictures (thanks Chelsea!) from the big day.












Thank you Julie and Billy for bestowing this great honor on me! I promise to always be there for her with whatever she may need! Love you all J

p.s. I also have to throw in a photo of my Godson Luke. I have the cutest Godchildren, right? Right.


No comments:

Post a Comment