Thursday, June 23, 2011

Countdown: 317 Days - Bachelorettes & Engagements!

You know when there comes a point in your life when everyone you know is either newly married or engaged? Well that’s where I am right now. And I LOVE it!! We have so many weddings between now and next year to look forward to, including our own!

This past weekend we kicked off a year of weddings with my sorority sister Ashley’s bachelorette party here in Chicago. We had a blast and it was so great to see everyone who was able to make the trip.

We kicked off the weekend with a lovely dinner at one of my favorite places for outdoor dining, Trattoria Isabella to catch up.















 
It was also the first time we had all been together since I and my two friends Katye and Lisa got engaged, so we had A LOT to celebrate!

Notice how we’re positioned by order of wedding: April, May and June!

 
On Saturday we hung out at the pool (and all got burnt), then headed to the Swissotel to shower Ashley with some very exciting gifts. We ended the night at a club where we danced the night away.



Next up, Ashley’s wedding!! I can’t wait to celebrate with her in less than six weeks! Should be a great party and I’m so excited to be a part of her special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment