Thursday, January 12, 2012

Countdown: 114 Days – Wedding Shoes!

Next up on my "Wedding Day Apparel List" – Shoes!

I’m all over the board on this decision. I can’t decide if I want to wear heels or flats – or heels for the ceremony and flats for the reception. I love the sparkly shoes, but I’ve found that unless you spend a ridiculous amount of money, they end up looking kind of cheap.

I have my first getting in March, so I need to have them picked out by then! Here are some I have my eye on:
Vera Wang

Kate Spade

Ellen Tracy

Madden Girl (in silver)
 
Nina


Nina

Any suggestions?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I like the Kate spades! And you could always wear them again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to shopstyle.com, search for metallic heels an/or flats. It's a giant affiliate network that pulls in exactly what you're searching for from every web retailer that matters... :-)

    ReplyDelete