Thursday, January 5, 2012

Countdown: 121 Days - Happy Birthday Luke!

Today my favorite little man and nephew Luke turns EIGHT!!

I cannot believe how fast time has flown. I remember the day my sister told us she was going to have her first baby. We were on our big family vacation at the beach and it was one of the few moments that just our immediate family was hanging out in our condo. All of the sudden she just blurted out - ok so I want to tell you before everyone else comes back that I'm pregnant! Of course we were all ecstatic about the news.

Luke has been such an amazing part of my life since the day he was born! He's my first nephew, my first godchild and I've loved watching him grow from a happy, chunky baby to a smart, athletic second grader. Next up on his list - Ring Bearer!

Happy Birthday Luke! I love you!





2 comments: