Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Countdown: 59 Days – Wedding Weekend Attire

We’re officially under the two month mark! Where is the time going?! We have a jam packed schedule coming up so I’m sure the rest of the time is going to fly by. Yikes/Yay!

With the Big Day quickly approaching, my thoughts are pretty much consumed with all the last minute details we need to start thinking about. Like, for example, wedding weekend attire! I need outfits for the Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner on Thursday, as well as a Welcome Party on Friday. Neither will be too dressy, but I’ll definitely wear a dress to both. And, ideally, I’d get to wear white to both events – why not?!

I’ve been scouring the stores and have come across a few options. Here are some top contenders:


Max and Cleo

Sam & Lavi

Cynthia Steffe

GUESS
 
BCBGeneration

Max and Cleo

Max and Cleo

Max and Cleo

No comments:

Post a Comment