Friday, March 2, 2012

Countdown: 64 Days – Bienvenido a Miami

As Will Smith so eloquently put it – Party in the city where the heat is on, all night on the beach til the break of dawn. I’m going to Miami. Welcome to Miami.

A group of my sorority sisters celebrated the upcoming nuptials of myself and two others in Miami over President’s Day Weekend. We had such an awesome weekend full of lying by the pool and beachside, eating at amazing restaurants (and stolen ham sandwiches) and hitting the town.

We kicked off the weekend on the rooftop hotel pool and with a super fun dinner on Ocean Drive followed by showing off our amazing dance moves at The Clevelander.


View of the beach from the Gansevoort



The official bachelorette party took place on Saturday night starting with a fun little shower, dinner at STK, hotel room dance party and a night of “clubbing.”



Where's Victor?

April, May, June!




We wrapped up the weekend with a delicious dinner at Cecconi’s (with Russell Simmons!) and one last night cap and great people watching at the Fontainebleau Hotel.




I was totally exhausted for days after I got back, but it was so worth it! I am so thankful for all you lovely ladies and for all the planning and time spent on making our bachelorette weekend so fun! I’m so excited about seeing you all for the many events coming up!  

I will leave you with this:

No comments:

Post a Comment