Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Countdown: 325 Days – Will You Be My Bridesmaid?

I have some very special bridesmaids, so I knew I needed a very special way to ask them all to be a part of our big day. I racked my brain trying to come up with something creative. I found some pretty cute ideas online including personalized, handmade “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” cards, scrapbooks, etc. but I still wasn’t sold.

Then I remembered that I know THE BEST and most creative cookie baker in Chicago! Any time I have an excuse to bring cookies anywhere I call Jenna at For Sweets Sake and am never disappointed.

So, I asked her if she could make me cookies that were in the shape of dresses (of course she could!) and I had her write part of the “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” question on each one. Then I put them into little bags and tied them off with a cute ribbon. Plus, I was able to freeze the cookies until I was going to see each girl which was great because it took me a few months to get to everyone!

They turned out so cute…and delicious! These seriously are the best cookies I’ve ever had, and my bridesmaids must agree because they all said yes! One of my bridesmaid’s fiancé even told me that my friend had to think about it, but a second batch of cookies would probably do the trick. J



2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha he may have enjoyed the cookies more than I did! They are the most delicious cookies ever!!! Can't wait for the big day :)

    ReplyDelete