Friday, June 3, 2011

Countdown: 337 Days - Bridal Gown Shopping Survival Kits

There are many things that can happen during the process of shopping for a wedding gown, and I wanted those accompanying me to be prepared for anything. So, I created these fun Wedding Dress Shopping Survival kits to help get them through the weekend!




Survival Kit Items:

Pad of Paper and Pen – To take copious notes on dress styles, colors and cuts

Tissues – For tears of joy of course…and we needed them!

Advil – Trying on dresses for two days straight is known to cause a headache or two

Wine – Initially, I thought this would be used to calm any nerves. However, these ended up providing us the support we needed while we were stuck in Chicago Friday afternoon gridlock

Trail Mix – To keep our energy up (which came in very handy as we didn’t have time in between appointments to eat on Friday. Oops)

Colorful pails – No real reason besides I thought they were super cute and could hold all the other items

What started as just a fun way to thank the ladies for joining me, turned out to be really handy!

1 comment:

  1. These are ridiculously adorable. Don't tell anyone I said that.

    ReplyDelete