Thursday, May 5, 2011

Countdown: 365 Days – Welcome!



I guess Matt was getting way too excited by my daily – 537 days to go! – announcements (I mean just look at him in that photo), because he asked that I wait to start the official countdown to our wedding until we reached the one year mark. Well, that day has finally arrived so…

365 DAYS TO GO!

Technically it’s 366 Days, 7 Hours, 58 Minutes and 49 Seconds until the actual ceremony as I write this, according to the Countdown Calculator widget that I CANNNOT for the life of me figure out how to actually install on my blog.

Anyway, I’ve wanted to start writing a blog for awhile now, but I didn’t know exactly what I would write about. After we got engaged, I figured I would have plenty of “wedding planning ups & downs” material to work with. And with so many of our friends and family spread out over the country, I thought I could use this blog as a way to keep everyone (who wants to be) involved in the planning of our big day. I also plan to throw in some random, non-wedding related posts as well to keep things interesting for you!

So, again, Welcome! And thanks for joining me as I Countdown to Carter!

3 comments:

  1. Is it 2012 yet? I can't believe how excited I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for your wedding. Can I come? Please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We (the entire Carter Clan) are also very excited about the wedding. Do you have a hotel picked out for us to stay in yet? Does it have Karyoke? Can we stay at the same place as you and Matt? Just asking...
    Congratulations! Beth and Greg

    ReplyDelete